RESTAURANTS: The best oyster parlours are pouring
NSW and ACT
Sydney: Fred’s; Saint Peter; The Boathouse on Blackwattle Bay; Charlie Parker; Ivy; Moxhe; Chin Chin Sydney.
Nowra: Wharf Road Restaurant.
Batemans Bay: The Sand Bar; Republique Bistro & Bar.
Moruya: The Air Raid Tavern Centre
Canberra: Monster Kitchen; National Press Club of Australia; LiloTang; Muse; Temporada; Chairman & Yip.
Orange: Lolli Redini.
Melbourne: Jackalope; Cumulus; Supernormal; Saint Crispin; Estelle; Radii at Park Hyatt; Iki Jime; Vue de monde at the Rialto; Lui Bar; Bellota, Matilda 159 Domain; Kisume; Chin Chin Melbourne, King and Godfree.
Brisbane: Tattersall's Club; Drum Dining; The Wolfe; Customs House; Port Office Hotel Dining Room.
Bargara Beach: Kacy’s Bargara Beach Restaurant & Wine Bar.
Burleigh Heads: The Fish House.
Palm Cove: Nu Nu Restaurant.
You can get your hands on the real thing...
– in Cowra, at the Cowra Visitors' Information Centre, Mid Western Hwy, Cowra NSW.
– in Orange, at Ferment - the Orange Wine Centre & Store, 87 Hill St, Orange NSW.
– in Melbourne, at Prince Wine Store, 177 Bank Street South Melbourne VIC.
– in Sydney, at Vaucluse Cellars, 54-58 New South Head Rd, Vaucluse NSW.
– in Canberra, at Plonk at Fyshwick Markets, Mildura Street &, Nyrang St, Fyshwick and at Lathlain St, Belconnen ACT.
– in Melbourne, Blackhearts & Sparrows,123 Smith St Fitzroy VIC and branches.
– in Melbourne, King and Godfree, King and Godfree Lane, Carlton VIC.
Direct online via email email@example.com
Please email us for wine prices and freight costs to your address. We accept payment by EFT and credit cards. It is illegal to sell or supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years. You will be asked to confirm that you are of legal age.